Start a new topic
Solved

Motherboard EM-I8316 V2.1

Hola, tengo un problema con uno de sus productos.. Tiene una motherboard EM-I8316 V2.1 Con una bateria coradir modelo "N14 PL3710398P* 2P SEP Salida: 3.7volts 10000mAh 37Wh Mi problema es que no tengo el cargador para esa motherboard y nose como comprarlo, me piden el input y la verdad es que ya no se que hacer.. Si me darian respuesta al respecto les estare eternamente agradecido..buenas noches

1 person has this problem

Hello, Thank you for your patience. Can you please tell me your devices name, model number and serial number please. Then I can help provide some information on the Input of the charger. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hi I have the same motherboard.EM-I8316 V2.1 tpm error and keyboard not working. I would be happy if you help.

1 person likes this

how can I help you ?

I have a motherboard em-i8316-v2.1. W10 reset. While opening it again, wipe tpm screen came up and the keyboard does not work. Only on-off button works. What should I do. Thank you Tural
Dat is problem
Dat is moederbord
jpg

Have you upgraded the windows did you make sure that the new version the windows is compatible ?

this screen was resetting w10

1 person likes this
I reset my Win 10 computer and such a selection screen appeared Wat kan ı doen?
jpg

can you press the Esc button please and let me know what do you see.

Keyboard is not working

ok, let em see what I can do looks like you will need to install the drivers again for this device.

I wait thank you
Hi Can you find anythink
Login or Signup to post a comment