- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds to turn your computer completely off.
- Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL or ESC key, to enter the BIOS.
- Click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Select Update and Security.
- Click Recovery.
- Under Advanced startup, click Restart now. The system will restart and show the Windows 10 boot menu.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Choose Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart to restart the system and enter UEFI (BIOS).