If the Driver download Includes Setup.exe simply double click/tap the Setup.exe and follow on screen installation. If your downloaded driver does not include setup.exe please follow steps bellow.
1. Download the driver and extract the zipped contents to a folder. You can place this anywhere you like just remember where you place it as you will need it later.
2. Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
3. Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
4. Select "browse my computer for driver software"
5. Select Browse and select the folder of the downloaded driver
6. Select OK, then Next
• If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and attempt to reinstall the driver.