Start a new topic

Facing issue when installing windows 10 in excursion xb

Plz help me. I restored my vulcan excursion xb it gone to 75 percent then i forced shut it down. After that it could open, when i start vulcan excursion xb it shows 64 percent installing within circle and suddenly restart every time when i start.

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. It sounds like you may have to reinstall Windows again. Please install Windows using the method as before and it should resolve the issue. 

Try this...

1. Turn off the laptop.
2. Turn off your WiFi, or take the laptop to an area where there isn't any WiFi. (If connected via Ethernet, unplug it.)
3. Turn on the laptop.
4. Once it fully loads, then turn on your WiFi again.

It should work now. Sometimes (especially in 10) updates, including those that come after a reset, can get the computer stuck. It happens when an update fails, for whatever reason, and the device continually tries to get it to install over and over. Leaving you 'stuck'. Until you take away its ability to continue trying the update, hence the no WiFi, then it should load.

If that doesn't work, then try one of these two options...

Note: If this problem started after an update (or system reinstall), please make sure the laptop is not connected to the internet in any way before you use the following instructions.

Try the following...

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
5. Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
6. Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
7. Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
8. From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.

NOTE: You will need to get into the "Advanced Options" in order to get the "Refresh Option". This choice will keep your data, but any programs installed will be lost.

Do not do a "Reset" as that will wipe all data you have on the laptop.

Another version of this is the following...

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. When screen turns black, hit F10 and ALT repeatedly until the computer shuts off.
4. When the next screen loads, choose the option "Reset Device".
5. Now choose which ever type of reset you wish.
6. Your computer should now restore itself to "Factory Settings".

Please me know if that worked for you. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Plz if possible send me windows 10 for my vulcan excursion xb
Its 64 bit
Plz send me iso for my vulcan excursion xb

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please tell me your devices model number and serial number and I'll be sure to provide you a recovery ISO. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Model: VTA1005XB Serial : A03011512000656
Model : VTA1005XB SERIAL: A03011512000656
MODEL :VTA1005XB SERIAL: A03011512000656 THIS IS DETAIL OF MY VULCAN EXCURSION XB

Model No: VTA1005XB

SERIAL NO: A03011512000656

Model No :VTA1005XB SERIAL NO: A03011512000656
Model no : VTA1005XB SERIAL NO : A03011512000656

Hello

I restore my vulcan excusion xb last time but unfortunately i shut it down by force, after that when i start it shows a circle with showing 64 percent installing and then restart.

kindly send me windows 10 ISO recovery file.

Model No: VTA1005XB

SERIAL NO: A03011512000656

Regards

Sikander Abbasi

Model no: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO:A03011512000656
Please send me windows 10 ISO recovery file. Model no: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO:A03011512000656
Login or Signup to post a comment