Start a new topic

Need windows 10 ISO Recovery file

When i start my vulcan excursion it would not start. Kindly send me windows 10 ISO Recovery file Model no: VTA1005XB serial no: A03011512000656

Olga pudiste solucionar algo yo tengo mismo problema

AYUDA INSTALE WINDOWS 10 Y AHORA NO FUNCIONA LA PANTALLA TACTIL NI TAMPOCO CONECTA A LA RED WIFI AYUDA POR FAVOR DRIVERS O IMAGEN DE SISTEMA

Hello Sikander,

Thank you for your patience. Let's carry on this help desk case using our chat system and email ticket system please. this helps me organize and keep track of our end user needs. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Thanks for your reply! I installed windows 10 in my vulcan xb pc and it has installed successfully, but unfortunately it creates problems. when i start my pc and try to select any thing with the help of mouse scroll it goes to other side and notification panels appears after every 10-15 seconds some time on right side and some time in centre of screen. i am just stuck. my pc has 64 bit processor but you sent me 32 bit windows ISO file, is this problem creates by this thing or any other reason? Kindly help me to out from this shit. Model No: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO: A03011512000656 Regards Sikander Abbasi
Thanks for your reply! I installed windows 10 in my vulcan xb pc and it has installed successfully, but unfortunately it creates problems. when i start my pc and try to select any thing with the help of mouse scroll it goes to other side and notification panels appears after every 10-15 seconds some time on right side and some time in centre of screen. i am just stuck. my pc has 64 bit processor but you sent me 32 bit windows ISO file, is this problem creates by this thing or any other reason? Kindly help me to out from this shit. Model No: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO: A03011512000656 Regards Sikander Abbasi

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Windows on your device again.

Excursion XB A03

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b-q2wvZQT6V-0r-feYd3gqGtDla2Q0IA

Please follow the steps below to restore your  device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System – Fat32

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking  the icon next to the ISO check box. 

4. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

5. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot  override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit  enter.  If your device does not show boot override, you will need to  manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then  save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

7. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Login or Signup to post a comment