Start a new topic
Answered

Vulcan Excursion xb

I was restoring my tab but it takes too much time, then i shutdown tab by force. Till now when i start my tab it shows a blue circle written inside it 64% installing windows and restart. This process continue when i start my tab. Kindly if you have any solution plz tell about this

Best Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Windows on your device again.

Excursion XB A03

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b-q2wvZQT6V-0r-feYd3gqGtDla2Q0IA

Please follow the steps below to restore your  device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System – Fat32

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking  the icon next to the ISO check box. 

4. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

5. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot  override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit  enter.  If your device does not show boot override, you will need to  manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then  save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

7. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Can you please tell me your device name, model number, and serial number and I'll be sure to provide you with a ISO image for your Excursion XB.

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hello

kindly send me windows 10 ISO recovery file.

Model No: VTA1005XB

SERIAL NO: A03011512000656

Regards

Sikander Abbasi

MODEL: VTA1005XB

SERIAL: A03011512000656

Model no: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO: A03011512000656
Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Windows on your device again.

Excursion XB A03

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b-q2wvZQT6V-0r-feYd3gqGtDla2Q0IA

Please follow the steps below to restore your  device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System – Fat32

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking  the icon next to the ISO check box. 

4. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

5. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot  override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit  enter.  If your device does not show boot override, you will need to  manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then  save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

7. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Amigo buenas noches puedes poner el iso de excursión XB-Serial-A03 porfavor tengo problemas para usar mi vulcan

buenas me podrian ayudar con los controladores xb porfa

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment