Start a new topic
Solved

No carga Windows

Tengo una Flex Note, se actualizo y me envia pantalla negra y codigos, y no vuelve a cargar el sistema.

Necesito ayuda.

2 people have this problem

Tengo una Flex Note que al actualizar a Windows 10, se reinició y pretende retomar la instalación, se queda en 64% y al poco se reinicia de nuevo y así cíclicamente. ¿Alguien dispone de los drivers? He buscado de uno en uno pero me falta el del touch. Tuve que reinstalar desde cero porque hasta la partición recovery acabó dañada y no me permitía la restauración de fábrica. Tengo dos de estas laptops y fallaron de lo mismo casi simultáneamente al actualizar en automático. Si pretendes actualizar tu flex note a la última versión de Windows, ten mucho cuidado porque suele dar ese problema. Se requiere una imagen descargada desde la página de Microsoft, con la consiguiente pérdida de toda la información, reinstalar desde cero y batallar mucho con los drivers. 

Thank you for your patience. Please follow the steps below to restore your device to the original state. Please note that this will erase any personal data stored on your device.

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System - NTFS

D. Cluster Size - Leave as Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it will not work properly.

See photograph below as reference. Please make sure you uncheck the box that says - create a bootable disk using ISO. 

4. Download the Recovery drive for your device at the link below. 

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000042984

5. Unzip files and then move all files in folder (should be at least 10 to 20 files and folders) TO the formatted FLASH DRIVE. 

6. Turn off your Device and plug in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use USB 4 port HUB so you can use a keyboard if necessary.  

7. Turn on device and constantly press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

8. Go to the last menu option and in the boot override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit enter. If your device does not show boot override, you will need to manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then save / exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

9. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Tengo una tableta vulcan no carga windows la prendo y enciende en vulcan y de ai se pone negra la pantalla ya le conecte el teclado y le aplasto repetidas beses supr y no entra a bios tambien esq y f2 y tampoco entra que puedo acer el modelo es VTA1006M16

Hello Jose,

Thank you for your patience. If you can't get into the BIOS using an external USB keyboard then you may not be able to perform the Recovery installation. Please charge the device for about 8 hours. Once that's completed please turn on the device and press ESC repeatedly right before it shows the Vulcan logo and before it boots into windows. 

let me know if that worked for you. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Ya cargue todo ala usb. Y lo que pasa no entra a los bios. La tableta ni con esq ni sup ni delete me mortifica mire videos y ni asi entro con todos esos pasos
Algun soporte tecnico que aiga aqui en hermosillo sonora mexico para la garantia de la tableta por favor

Hello Jose,

Thank you for your patience. Please contact our Mexico Support line at the following contact information below. 

Mexico Support 
Please contact our call center in Mexico. + 52 (800) 6395535  

Https://soporte.vulcanelectronics.com.mx/support/login 

Best regards,

Matthew

necesito software windows 8.1 y drivers vulcan VNB11606ISB  FLEX NOTE iii  por favor.    NO NO NO WINDOWS 10 NO

necesito software windows 8.1 y drivers vulcan VNB11606ISB  FLEX NOTE iii  por favor.    NO NO NO WINDOWS 10 NO

Hello Julio,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the following below to download drivers for your device. 

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

?????????    PARA  WINDOWS 8.1 64 BITS

2018-05-12 12:47 GMT-05:00 Julio Muñoz <juliomutepetla@gmail.com>:
A12031607002267  ESE TIENE LA ETIQUETA   CUAL ME CORRESPONDE?

Omega-Serial-FV - Download

Omega Serial A03 - Download

Omega-Serial-A05- Download

Challenger II - Download

Excursion XB-Serial-FV - Download

Excursion XB-Serial-A03 - Download

Excursion XB-Serial-A02 - Download

Excursion XA - Download

Journey Serial-A05 - Download

Journey Serial-YN - Download

Journey Serial-FV or SY - Download

Venture II - Download

Discovery - Download

Flexnote - Download

Traveler - Download

????????
A12031607002267  ESE TIENE LA ETIQUETA   CUAL ME CORRESPONDE
vulcan VNB16606ISB

Hello Julio,

Thank you for your patience. The driver package that you need to download is the (Venture II) driver pack. I used your model number that you provided to find out which driver package you need. 

Venture II -Download 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hi.

Recently, update my tablet VULCAN JOURNEY, Model: VTA0730S16 to windows 10 (orginal S:O: are W8), i dont have any problem for the installation, but i have proble with the tocuh driver, because, i don not that it the driver. what is my driver package. i need help.

Hello Ary Janiel Balderas Lopez,

Thank you for your patience. Please tell me your serial number for your device and I'll be sure to help you out with the touch screen drivers. 

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

Best Regards,

Matthew

Login or Signup to post a comment