Thank you for your patience. You may have to perform a factory reset or try to use our recovery drives to restore the device to normal.
Please follow this instructions on how to Factory Reset your device. Please keep in mind when doing this, it will cause any saved documents to be completely removed from your device. You will need a USB KEYBOARD and a OTG cable to complete the reset from the Power Button on your device.
( If you have an Excursion tablet with a working keyboard you will not need an additional keyboard )
From the Sign In screen, hit the Power Button
Please follow the steps below to restore your device to the original state.
1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link below.
2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.
3. Run RUFUS and select the following parameters.
A. Device - Select your USB flash drive
B. Partition Scheme and target system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer
C. File System - NTFS
D. Cluster Size - Leave as Default
E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.
See photograph below as reference. Please make sure you uncheck the box that says – create a bootable disk using ISO.
4. Download the Recovery drive for your device at the link below.
5. Unzip files and then move all files in folder (should be at least 10 to 20 files and folders) TO the formatted FLASH DRIVE.
6. Turn off your Device and plug in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can use a keyboard if necessary.
7. Turn on device and constantly press the ESC button to get into BIOS.
8. Go to the last menu option and in the boot override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit enter. If your device does not show boot override, you will need to manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown.
9. Remove Flash drive before restarting.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU.