Start a new topic
Solved

Need recovery image for VTA0802IM16

Hello, i need the recovery image for VTA0802IM16 Challenger II (the link in the topic "Windows 10 Version 1607 (Anniversary Edition) Recovery Drives" is unavailable, also I need the drivers for this tablet, i installed the drivers in a topic named "Tablet Driver Downloads" and they do not work. Thanks

Hello Iram,

Please see the following link below to download the Recovery Drive for the Challenger II.

http://ftp.generalprocurement.com:5000/fbsharing/7CK5EcEE

Please let me know if that worked for you. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hi Iram i also had the same problem specifically with the touch and wifi driver and i found a solution if you need it let me know

1 person likes this

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you need anything else from us.

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hi Sergio

I had those problems with the VTA0802IM16 , I´ve already solved the wifi issue, but I still have the touch problem, can you help ? 

Hello Sergio,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the following link and information below to install the drivers for your device. 

Drivers for Challenger II

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

For chipset - Please install the (Setup.exe) file by right clicking it and selecting install. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

ChallengerIIDrivers > ChallengerIIDrivers > Chipset > Setup.exe 

For Touch Screen - Please install the (iaioi2ce.inf) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

ChallengerIIDrivers > ChallengerIIDrivers > Chipset >Drivers > I2C > iaioi2ce.inf

For Touch Screen - Please install the (GoodixTouchDriver.inf) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

ChallengerIIDrivers > ChallengerIIDrivers > Touchpanel > GoodixTouchDriver.inf

You may need to update the drivers in the device manager also using the information stated below. 

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Login or Signup to post a comment