Thank you for your patience. Please download your driver package at the link below. You should use the first three characters for your Serial number when selecting a download.
Please see the process below.
1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link - https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429
2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file to empty Flash drive.
3. Extract the File on the flash drive.
4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG cable.
5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.
6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER).
7. Navigate to your device.
8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.
9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab.
10. Select Update Driver.
11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.
12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers on my computer.
13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ONLY ONE.
14. INSTALL AND RESTART.
Thank you for your understanding.