Start a new topic
Solved

Reinstall OS Vulcan

Hello good day! I have a Vulcan Excursion XB VTA1005XBM32, and I would like to resintalar the operative system since it was updated to windows 10 and I stop working the sound. Where can I download the ISO? and what software do you recommend so that the sound does not fail again? Thank you.

Hello Yazmin,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install drivers for your audio device. 

Please download the Excursion XB A03 Driver Set and then extract the zip file using the information given below. 

Excursion Driver Link

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

Unzip

Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.

• To unzip the entire folder, right-click (or press and hold) it, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.

• To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.

For Chipset Drivers - Please install the (Setup.exe) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

Excursion_A03_Drivers > Excursion_A03_Drivers > Chipset > (Setup.exe) 

For Audio - Please install the (isstrtc.inf) and (rtii2sac.inf) files by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

Excursion_A03_Drivers > Excursion_A03_Drivers > Chipset > Drivers > Audio > (isstrtc.inf) and (rtii2sac.inf)

You may have to update the drivers in the device manager using the information provided below also. 

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Muchas gracias por.la respuesta.. y me.surgio otro detalle.. ya no gira la pantalla de la tablet.. el drivers del giroscopio lo tiene pero no gira y el touch no funciona correctamente

Hello Yazmin,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the information below to install Drivers for the Gsensor and Touch Screen. 

For Gsensor - Please install the (kxjaccel2-win10-x64-20150730-1-signed-autosfx.exe) file right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

Excursion_A03_Drivers> Excursion_A03_Drivers> G-Sensors> kxjaccel2-win10-x64-20150730-1-signed-autosfx.exe 

For Touch Screen - Please install the (sileadtouch.inf) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway.

Excursion_A03_Drivers > Excursion_A03_Drivers > TouchPanel > (sileadtouch.inf)

For Touch Screen - Please install the (iaioi2ce.inf) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway.

Excursion_A03_Drivers > Excursion_A03_Drivers > Chipset  > Drivers >I2C >  (iaioi2ce.inf)

You may have to update the drivers in the device manager also. 

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Ya intente instalar el controlador kxjaccel2-win10-x64-20150730-1-signed-autosfx.exe, lo descargue y al instalar mand aun error, dice que no se puede instalar en el sistema operativo que no es la version correcta, y veo que es de x64 y la tablet tiene sistema operativo de x32, que puedo hacer?

ya intente instalar el controlador para el giroscopio y manda un mensaje que no es compatible con el sistema, veo que es de 64 y el sistema de la tablet es de 32, ya instale otra version pero sigue sin funcionar, que hago?

Hello Yazmin,

Thank you for your patience. I will have to remote into the device later on today or on Monday. I think what we need to do is reinstall Windows or we need to perform a factory reset to make the Gsensor Install Properly. 

I will let you know when I can remote into your device for installing drivers. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hola!! alguien tendra los controladores para excursion XB 

Los enlaces estan caídos, por favor agreguen el driver de touch, es de los más complicados de encontrar. Todos los otros drivers son compatibles con otras tabletas, exepto el touch.

1 person likes this
Porfavor resuban los archivos
Vulcan te lo ruego
Login or Signup to post a comment