Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to download and install drivers for your device. You will need to use the first three digits of your serial number when selecting a download.
Excursion XB download resources
Excursion A03 - For Chipset - Please install the (Setup.exe) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this driver in the following pathway.
Excursion_A03_Drivers > Excursion_A03_Drivers > Chipset > Setup.exe
For Gsensor - Please install the (kxjaccel2-win10-x64-20150730-1-signed-autosfx.exe) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this driver in the following pathway.
Excursion_A03_Drivers > Excursion_A03_Drivers > G-sensor > kxjaccel2-win10-x64-20150730-1-signed-autosfx.exe
You have to update the drivers in the Device Manager also as well.
Please see the process below.
1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link - https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429
2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file to empty Flash drive.
3. Extract the File on the flash drive.
4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG cable.
5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.
6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER).
7. Navigate to your device.
8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.
9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab.
10. Select Update Driver.
11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.
12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers on my computer.
13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ONLY ONE.
14. INSTALL AND RESTART.
Thank you for your understanding.
I have an Excursion XB that has the screen locked upside down (power on/off button is on the bottom) How do I get it back to normal (power button on top)?