Start a new topic

Facing issue when installing windows 10 in excursion xb

Plz help me. I restored my vulcan excursion xb it gone to 75 percent then i forced shut it down. After that it could open, when i start vulcan excursion xb it shows 64 percent installing within circle and suddenly restart every time when i start.

Hello My vulcan excursion xb is not running. I want windows 10 ISO recovery files. Model no: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO:A03011512000656 Regards Sikander Abbasi

1 person likes this

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. It sounds like you may have to reinstall Windows again. Please install Windows using the method as before and it should resolve the issue. 

Try this...

1. Turn off the laptop.
2. Turn off your WiFi, or take the laptop to an area where there isn't any WiFi. (If connected via Ethernet, unplug it.)
3. Turn on the laptop.
4. Once it fully loads, then turn on your WiFi again.

It should work now. Sometimes (especially in 10) updates, including those that come after a reset, can get the computer stuck. It happens when an update fails, for whatever reason, and the device continually tries to get it to install over and over. Leaving you 'stuck'. Until you take away its ability to continue trying the update, hence the no WiFi, then it should load.

If that doesn't work, then try one of these two options...

Note: If this problem started after an update (or system reinstall), please make sure the laptop is not connected to the internet in any way before you use the following instructions.

Try the following...

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
5. Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
6. Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
7. Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
8. From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.

NOTE: You will need to get into the "Advanced Options" in order to get the "Refresh Option". This choice will keep your data, but any programs installed will be lost.

Do not do a "Reset" as that will wipe all data you have on the laptop.

Another version of this is the following...

1. Power off the laptop.
2. Power on the laptop.
3. When screen turns black, hit F10 and ALT repeatedly until the computer shuts off.
4. When the next screen loads, choose the option "Reset Device".
5. Now choose which ever type of reset you wish.
6. Your computer should now restore itself to "Factory Settings".

Please me know if that worked for you. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Thanks for your reply!

I installed windows 10 in my vulcan xb pc and it has installed successfully, but unfortunately it creates problems. when i start my pc and try to select any thing with the help of mouse scroll it goes to other side and notification panels appears after every 10-15 seconds some time on right side and some time in centre of screen. i am just stuck.

my pc has 64 bit processor but you sent me 32 bit windows ISO file, is this problem creates by this thing or any other reason?

Kindly help me to out from this shit.

Model No: VTA1005XB

SERIAL NO: A03011512000656

Regards

Sikander Abbasi

Hello Sikander,

Thank you for your patience. Let's carry on this help desk case using our chat system and email ticket system please. this helps me organize and keep track of our end user needs. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Thanks for your reply!

I installed windows 10 in my vulcan xb pc and it has installed successfully, but unfortunately it creates problems. when i start my pc and try to select any thing with the help of mouse scroll it goes to other side and notification panels appears after every 10-15 seconds some time on right side and some time in centre of screen. i am just stuck.

my pc has 64 bit processor but you sent me 32 bit windows ISO file, is this problem creates by this thing or any other reason?

Kindly help me to out from this shit.

Model No: VTA1005XB

SERIAL NO: A03011512000656

Regards

Sikander Abbasi

I need another tablet from y'all because Mom don't worry I have a warranty for the cover it
Plz if possible send me windows 10 for my vulcan excursion xb
Its 64 bit
Plz send me iso for my vulcan excursion xb

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please tell me your devices model number and serial number and I'll be sure to provide you a recovery ISO. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Model no: VTA1005XB SERIAL NO:A03011512000656
Alguien tiene la ISO please...

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Windows on your device again.

Excursion XB A03

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b-q2wvZQT6V-0r-feYd3gqGtDla2Q0IA

Please follow the steps below to restore your  device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System – Fat32

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking  the icon next to the ISO check box. 

4. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

5. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot  override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit  enter.  If your device does not show boot override, you will need to  manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then  save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

7. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Model: VTA1005XB Serial : A03011512000656
Login or Signup to post a comment