Is any one can help ?
i want to setup a new windows to my device ( VTA0703iM16 )
Thank you for your patience. Please tell me your devices name, serial number, and main issue with the device and I'll be sure to help out. It sounds like you want to install Windows on your device again? Are you looking to install Windows 7,8, or 10?
Thank you for your interest . i'm trying to setup a new windows but i can't find the files,
You've already helped me to install the drivers but after that there was a flaw in the touch screen,
i need any kind of windows makes my device work with drivers .
Thanks for your interest again .
Thank you for your patience. Please download the Journey A05 Driver set from the link below. Then we will install the chipset and the touch screen drivers.
Journey A05 Driver link
Once downloaded then you will extract the file on your device.
For Chipset drivers - Please install the (Setup.exe) driver by right clicking it and selecting install. You can find this file in the following pathway.
Journey_A05_Drivers > Journey_A05_Drivers > Chipset > Setup.exe
THEN PLEASE RESTART THE DEVICE AND THEN TEST OUT THE TOUCH SCREEN - IF IT STILL DOESN'T RESPOND PROPERLY THEN FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
For touch Screen - Please install the (SileadTouch.inf) by right clicking it and selecting Install. You can find this file in the following pathway.
Journey_A05_Drivers > Journey_A05_Drivers > Touchpanel > SileadTouch.inf
THEN PLEASE RESTART YOUR COMPUTER ONE MORE TIME AND THEN TEST OUT THE TOUCH SCREEN. IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK YOU MAY HAVE TO UPDATE THE DRIVERS USING THE DEVICE MANAGER. IF ALL ELSE FAILS YOU MAY HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR HARDWARE ID.
Please see the process below.
1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link - https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429
2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file to empty Flash drive.
3. Extract the File on the flash drive.
4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG cable.
5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.
6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER).
7. Navigate to your device.
8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.
9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab.
10. Select Update Driver.
11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.
12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers on my computer.
13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ONLY ONE.
14. INSTALL AND RESTART.
Thank you for your understanding.