Start a new topic
Solved

VTA0703iM16

Hello 

Is any one can help ?

i want to setup a new windows to my device ( VTA0703iM16  ) 

Hello Samy,

Thank you for your patience. Please download the Journey A05 Driver set from the link below. Then we will install the chipset and the touch screen drivers. 

Journey A05 Driver link

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

Once downloaded then you will extract the file on your device. 

For Chipset drivers - Please install the (Setup.exe) driver by right clicking it and selecting install. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

Journey_A05_Drivers > Journey_A05_Drivers > Chipset > Setup.exe 

THEN PLEASE RESTART THE DEVICE AND THEN TEST OUT THE TOUCH SCREEN - IF IT STILL DOESN'T RESPOND PROPERLY THEN FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW. 

For touch Screen - Please install the (SileadTouch.inf) by right clicking it and selecting Install. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

Journey_A05_Drivers > Journey_A05_Drivers > Touchpanel > SileadTouch.inf

THEN PLEASE RESTART YOUR COMPUTER ONE MORE TIME AND THEN TEST OUT THE TOUCH SCREEN. IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK YOU MAY HAVE TO UPDATE THE DRIVERS USING THE DEVICE MANAGER. IF ALL ELSE FAILS YOU MAY HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR HARDWARE ID.

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

@

Matthew Meador
could you please upload the link for drivers again

Tengo una tablet y no le puedo instalar el sistema. Que puedo hacer? Necesito una ISO especial o que?

Hello Samy,

Thank you for your patience. Please tell me your devices name, serial number, and main issue with the device and I'll be sure to help out. It sounds like you want to install Windows on your device again? Are you looking to install Windows 7,8, or 10? 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your interest . i'm trying to setup a new windows but i can't find the files,

You've already helped me to install the drivers but after that there was a flaw in the touch screen,

i need any kind of windows makes my device work with drivers .

Thanks for your interest again .

Login or Signup to post a comment