Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Windows on your device again.
Excursion XB A03
Please follow the steps below to restore your device to the original state.
1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link below.
2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.
3. Run RUFUS and select the following parameters.
A. Device - Select your USB flash drive
B. Partition Scheme and target system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer
C. File System – Fat32
D. Cluster Size - Leave as Default
E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.
See photograph below as reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking the icon next to the ISO check box.
4. Turn off your Device and plug in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can use a keyboard if necessary.
5. Turn on device and constantly press the ESC button to get into BIOS.
6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit enter. If your device does not show boot override, you will need to manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown.
7. Remove Flash drive before restarting.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU.
Thanks for your reply!
i installed windows in my vulcan excursion xb, but it is not running properly every 5 or 10 seconds automatically notification panel appears and mouse scroll goes to other side automatically, my pc has 64 bit operating processor.
Kindly help me to fix this issue.
Model No: VTA1005XB
Thanks for your reply
I Installed windows in my vulcan excursion xb and successfuly installed, but their is a problem with it, every 10 seconds a notification panel appears automatically and mouse scroll goes to other side.
my pc has 64 bit processor.
kindly help me to out of this problems.
Model No: VTA1005XB
Thank you for your patience. Let's carry on this help desk case using our chat system and email ticket system please. this helps me organize and keep track of our end user needs.