Start a new topic
Solved

Vulcan Excursion xb won't turn on.

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 32 bit on my tablet. I used the media creation tool from Microsoft. Everything was going fine till it got towards the end. A black screen popped up and asked if I wanted to erase something from the old install. I don't remember what it was asking. I said no keep the old. It rebooted a couple times then it turned off and never came back on. Nothing is getting power. USB nor the screen will power with the tablet plugged in or not. I've tried everything in my power to get it to come on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Hello Jack,

Thank you for your patience. Please try to charge the device for more than 24 hours using a different generic USB charger . After that hold down the power button for 20 to 40 seconds or until something shows up on the screen. If that doesn't work I recommend that you try to boot into the BIOS by pressing ESC repeatedly on a USB connected keyboard. If this doesn't boot the device into the BIOS then it may mean that the battery is at the end of it's life span. 

Do you know if you are still under the 1 year warranty for your device?

Best Regards,

Matthew

My problem is similar to jack Blanton, except I charged it overnight, and when plugged in, the blue charging indicator light shines. And the screen is blank. Any advice on what to do next?
Login or Signup to post a comment