I have a Vulcan VTA08900IM16 and I want to reinstalla OS, can you tell me what's the best OS for this tablet? Where can I download it? And how to install it?
Please create a help desk ticket so I can provide some solutions via email. This will insure that I'm providing the correct information to both of you.
I still do not work the touch, some other solution
Todavía no trabajo el toque, alguna otra solución.
Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Drivers for your device. Please provide me your model number or serial number just in case.
Download the Omega A05 Drivers and please extract them on your device.
For Touch Screen - Please install the (SileadTouch.inf) driver by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway below.
Omega_A05_Drivers > Omega_A05_Drivers > Touch Panel > SileadTouch.inf
For Touch Screen - Please install the (iaioi2ce.inf) driver by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway below.
Omega_A05_Drivers > Omega_A05_Drivers >Chipset > Drivers > I2C > (iaioi2ce.inf)
Please install the Chipset driver using the the setup.exe file. You can find this file in the following pathway.
Omega_A05_Drivers > Omega_A05_Drivers >Chipset > Setup.exe
You have to then update the drivers in the device manager after you restart the device.
Please see the process below.
1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link - https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429
2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file to empty Flash drive.
3. Extract the File on the flash drive.
4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG cable.
5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.
6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER).
7. Navigate to your device.
8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.
9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab.
10. Select Update Driver.
11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.
12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers on my computer.
13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ONLY ONE.
14. INSTALL AND RESTART.
Thank you for your understanding.
I have reinstalled the image for the Omega A05 as listed above. But now that its installed my touch screen is really off. I have tried drivers and map as listed in another comment but still have had no luck. Thanks
Thank you for your patience. Please see the following link and information below to install Windows on your tablet again. You will need to install Windows 10 32 bit version.
Omega A05 Edition ISO
Please follow the steps below to restore your device to the original state.
1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link below.
2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.
3. Run RUFUS and select the following parameters.
A. Device - Select your USB flash drive
B. Partition Scheme and target system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer
C. File System – Fat32
D. Cluster Size - Leave as Default
E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.
See photograph below as reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking the icon next to the ISO check box.
4. Turn off your Device and plug in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can use a keyboard if necessary.
5. Turn on device and constantly press the ESC button to get into BIOS.
6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit enter. If your device does not show boot override, you will need to manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown.
7. Remove Flash drive before restarting.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU.