Start a new topic
Solved

Reinstall OS

I have a Vulcan VTA08900IM16 and I want to reinstalla OS, can you tell me what's the best OS for this tablet? Where can I download it? And how to install it?

Thank you,

Luis Bonifaz

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the following link and information below to install Windows on your tablet again. You will need to install Windows 10 32 bit version. 

Omega A05 Edition ISO

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DksmFPfry3MwyOzJ7iGLoj6s1kHgpV_F

Please follow the steps below to restore your  device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System – Fat32

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking  the icon next to the ISO check box. 

4. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

5. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot  override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit  enter.  If your device does not show boot override, you will need to  manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then  save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

7. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

I have reinstalled the image for the Omega A05 as listed above. But now that its installed my touch screen is really off. I have tried drivers and map as listed in another comment but still have had no luck. Thanks

Hello Roger,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install Drivers for your device. Please provide me your model number or serial number just in case. 

Download the Omega A05 Drivers and please extract them on your device. 

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

For Touch Screen - Please install the (SileadTouch.inf) driver by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway below. 

Omega_A05_Drivers > Omega_A05_Drivers > Touch Panel > SileadTouch.inf

For Touch Screen - Please install the (iaioi2ce.inf) driver by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find this file in the following pathway below. 

Omega_A05_Drivers > Omega_A05_Drivers >Chipset > Drivers > I2C >  (iaioi2ce.inf) 

Please install the Chipset driver using the the setup.exe file. You can find this file in the following pathway. 

Omega_A05_Drivers > Omega_A05_Drivers >Chipset > Setup.exe

You have to then update the drivers in the device manager after you restart the device. 

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Todavía no trabajo el toque, alguna otra solución.

I still do not work the touch, some other solution

I still have no touch screen. On the last section for selecting driver I had hid compliant and hid compliant touch screen. The touch works but if I touch bottom right it shows up top left

Hello,

Please create a help desk ticket so I can provide some solutions via email. This will insure that I'm providing the correct information to both of you. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

I am facing a problem in my Vulcan vta0703im16 so how to I re install any windows

1 person likes this

Please see the following link and information below to install Windows on your tablet again. You will need to install Windows 10 32 bit version. 

Omega A05 Edition ISO

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DksmFPfry3MwyOzJ7iGLoj6s1kHgpV_F

Please follow the steps below to restore your  device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System – Fat32

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you check the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. Then you will upload the ISO you downloaded by right clicking  the icon next to the ISO check box. 

4. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

5. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

6. Go to the last menu option and in the boot  override section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit  enter.  If your device does not show boot override, you will need to  manually set the Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then  save/exit. It should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

7. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Best Regards,

Tengo el mismo problema, el link del iso no funciona y el touch esta al revés. Ayuda  por favor 

Hi i need OS for te vulcan A05. the link posted for download ISO i down please can share a new link to download? 

Login or Signup to post a comment