A few weeks ago, when I installed my Windows 10, my laptop stopped listening and I discovered that it lacked the sound driver and when I wanted to install it I noticed that it did not have the wifi wireless bar and I had to connect a network adapter. to my laptop, but install them. I do not know what to do. I hope you can give me an answer or if you can pass me the necessary drivers to install them.
Thank you for your patience. Please see the following link below to download the drivers for your device.
Please verify that you need to install the audio and Wi-fi drivers.
yo ya lo intente y sigo con el mismo problema
Thank you for your patience. Please install the the following files mentioned below.
First please install the Chipset driver file (Setup.exe) by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find the file in following pathway.
Flexnote II Drivers Win10 > Venture II Drivers Win10 > Setup.exe
For Audio - Please install the (isstrtc.inf) and (rtii2sac.inf) by right clicking it and Select INSTALL. You can find the file in following pathway.
Flexnote II Drivers Win10 > Venture II Drivers Win10 > Drivers > Audio > (isstrtc.inf) and (rtii2sac.inf)
For Wi-Fi - Please install the (netrtwlans.inf) by right clicking it and Select INSTALL. You can find the file in following pathway.
Flexnote II Drivers Win10 > Venture II Drivers Win10 > Drivers > WIFI > (netrtwlans.inf)
Then you might have to update the drivers in device manager.
Please see the process below.
1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link - https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429
2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file to empty Flash drive.
3. Extract the File on the flash drive.
4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG cable.
5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.
6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER).
7. Navigate to your device.
8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.
9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab.
10. Select Update Driver.
11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.
12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers on my computer.
13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ONLY ONE.
14. INSTALL AND RESTART.
Thank you for your understanding.