Start a new topic
Solved

I need sound and wireless driver for my laptop flex note III

A few weeks ago, when I installed my Windows 10, my laptop stopped listening and I discovered that it lacked the sound driver and when I wanted to install it I noticed that it did not have the wifi wireless bar and I had to connect a network adapter. to my laptop, but install them. I do not know what to do. I hope you can give me an answer or if you can pass me the necessary drivers to install them.

2 people have this problem

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the following link below to download the drivers for your device. 

Flexnote Drivers

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

Please verify that you need to install the audio and Wi-fi drivers. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

yo ya lo intente y sigo con el mismo problema

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your patience. Please install the the following files mentioned below. 

First please install the Chipset driver file (Setup.exe) by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find the file in following pathway. 

Flexnote II Drivers Win10 > Venture II Drivers Win10 > Setup.exe

For Audio - Please install the (isstrtc.inf) and (rtii2sac.inf) by right clicking it and Select INSTALL.  You can find the file in following pathway. 

Flexnote II Drivers Win10 > Venture II Drivers Win10 > Drivers > Audio >  (isstrtc.inf) and (rtii2sac.inf) 

For Wi-Fi - Please install the (netrtwlans.inf) by right clicking it and Select INSTALL.  You can find the file in following pathway. 

Flexnote II Drivers Win10 > Venture II Drivers Win10 > Drivers > WIFI >   (netrtwlans.inf)

Then you might have to update the drivers in device manager. 

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

HOLA , ADQUIRI UNA LAPTOP FLEXNOTE VULCAN PERO NO TIENE SONIDO, INGRESE A EL ADMINISTRADOR DE DISPOSITIVOS A FIN DE REVISAR SI ERAN LOS DRIVERS DE AUDIO, PERO NO ME APARECE NI LA TARJETA, NO RECONOCE NINGUNA TARJETA DE AUDIO INSTALADA, 

Tengo una vulcan flex note III y ya me cansé por que no se instala el driver de wifi ? Por favor el link del driver urge

por favor si pudieran decirme como instalar el  driver de wifi, ya hice los pasos y lo que nos recomiendan pero aun no puedo instalarlo...

de antemano gracias 

por que indican que ya esta resuelto. si nisiquera hay respuesa de la persona que pidio ayuda

miguel, pudiste hallar una solucion_

Alguien encontró la solución?

1 person likes this

ninguna solucion

el setup se crashea por que dice que la plataforma no la soporta

(lo estoy abriendo por el usb)

a mi solo me aparece uno

Hola, alguien ha podido instalar los drivers de WIFI? ya le intentado de varias formas y me sigue saliendo el icono con un signo de admiración en el administrador de dispositivos.

Le regalaron a mi tía está laptop, sin audio. Después de investigar aquí, no obtendría nada. busque por los drivers del procesador o algo relativo lo logré devolver el audio. Mañana lo volveré a revisar o hago un vídeo lo por internet
Login or Signup to post a comment