Start a new topic
Solved

Motherboard

Hi, I bought., the problem is that the motherboard does not work, how to order the motherboard

Hi Narek,

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately we don't sell replacement motherboards for any of our devices and this time but you should be able to find replacement motherboards online using the model number of the device.

Please send me a few clear photographs of all the model numbers and parts on the motherboards and I'll should be able to help find a few stores online that should sell the motherboard for your device.

Best Regards,

Matthew

Hola, tengo un problema con uno de sus productos.. Es una motherboard EM-I8316 V2.1 Con una bateria coradir modelo "N14 PL3710398P* 2P SEP Salida: 3.7volts 10000mAh 37Wh Mi problema es que no tengo el cargador y nose como comprarlo, me piden el input y la verdad es que ya no se que hacer.. Si me darian respuesta al respecto les estare eternamente agradecido..buenas noches

Hello, Thank you for your patience. Can you please tell me your devices name, model number and serial number please. Then I can help provide some information on the Input of the charger. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Login or Signup to post a comment