Start a new topic
Solved

VTA0802IM16 doesn`t work!!!!!!

The drivers for the new refresh pf Windows 10 stop all of it

1 person has this problem

Hi i had the same problema specifically with the wifi and touch driver i found a solution if you need it let me know

1 person likes this

Hello Francisco,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the following links below to install a Windows recovery drive for the OMEGA .

Thank you for your patience. Please follow the steps below to  restore your device to the original state. 

1. Download Rufus format partition tool from the link  below. 

https://rufus.akeo.ie/

2. Plug in an empty Flash Drive  that has at least 8 to 16 GB free into extra computer or device.

3. Run RUFUS and select the  following parameters.  

A. Device - Select your USB flash drive

B. Partition Scheme and target  system type - GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer

C. File System - NTFS

D. Cluster Size - Leave as  Default

E. New Volume Name - Winpe - it must be named this otherwise it won't work properly.

See photograph below as  reference. Please make sure you uncheck the box that says – create a bootable  disk using ISO. 

4. Download the Recovery drive  for your device at the link below. 

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000042984

5. Unzip files and then move all  files in folder (should be at least 10 to 20 files and folders) TO the  formatted FLASH DRIVE. 

6. Turn off your Device and plug  in your OTG cable and the Flash drive. Please use a USB 4 port HUB so you can  use a keyboard if necessary.  

7. Turn on device and constantly  press the ESC button to get into BIOS. 

8. Go to the last menu option and in the boot override  section arrow down to "UEFI: <Thumbdrive>" and hit enter.   If your device does not show boot override, you will need to manually set the  Thumbdrive as first in priority under the boot options, then save/exit. It  should then boot up and perform the flash and shutdown. 

9. Remove Flash drive before restarting. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKED FOR YOU. 

Sergio me podrías compartir como le hiciste para instalar el Drive touch ??

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for your patience. Please see the link and information below to install the Touch Screen Drivers for your device. 

Please download the Traveler and the Challenger II driver sets from the link below

https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

For the chipset - Please install the (Setup.exe) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find the file in the following pathway. 

ChallengerII-Traveller > Baytrail CR Win10 driver 0714 > Installer > PlatformInstaller > Setup.exe

For touch screen - please install the (iaioi2ce.inf) file by right clicking it and selecting INSTALL. You can find the file in the following pathway. 

ChallengerII-Traveller > Baytrail CR Win10 driver 0714 > Installer > PlatformInstaller > Drivers > I2C > iaioi2ce.inf

Then please restart the device and test out the screen. 

You may also have to update the driver in the device manager also. 

Please see the process below. 

1. Download the Driver set for your device at the link -  https://support.vulcanelectronics.com/support/discussions/topics/6000024429

2. Once the Zip file is downloaded you want to Move the Zip file  to empty Flash drive.

3. Extract the File on the flash drive.

4. Plug the flash drive into your Tablet using the OTG  cable. 

5. Power on your Tablet with the flash drive plugged in.

6. In the Cortana Circle search for (DEVICE MANAGER). 

7. Navigate to  your device.

8. Double tap the device to get into the Properties menu.

9. In the properties menu go to the Drivers tab. 

10. Select Update Driver.

11. Then select Browse my computer for driver software.

12. Then select let me choice from a list of device drivers  on my computer. 

13. Select the driver that's on the list. - PLEASE LET ME KNOW  IF THERE'S ONLY ONE. 

14. INSTALL AND RESTART. 

Please let me know if this worked for you. 

Best Regards,

Matthew

Thank you once again.

Login or Signup to post a comment